Andrew Mawson

Default Replacement for Polystyrene Ceiling Tiles ?

"Michael Mcneil" wrote in message
news:7e13623df0e83f51a6a3d4c3a58ec5e3.45219@mygate .mailgate.org...
"Andrew Mawson" wrote in message

No that's not an option really on cost grounds - it'll probably end up
having polyfilla making good the damage and a coat of paint and not look
anything like as good as it does now, but in the very unlikely event of

fire the dear tenents will at least not be showered with molten

polystyrene.
You sound like the kind of moron who is likely to supply their tennants
with dangerous heating equiptment too. I hope the ones you get in next
have an inspector look at any gas equiptment you have supplied and make
you pay for substandard fittings being upgraded.

Michael,

That seems to me a totally unwarranted rudeness in the circumstances. The
reskimming of a ceiling in a room whose decorations, carpets etc are
otherwise in excellent condition is certainly not practical on ecconomic
grounds, whereas pollyfill & paint can be done (with care).

What connection this has with gas appliances I'm not sure however for your
information I have myself passed the ACOPS tests for CORGI registration but
choose to have all my premises certified as required by an independant Corgi
organisation to ensure that there is no conflict of interest where safety is
concerned.

Andrew Mawson