Swingman

Default OT - middle ages?

"Leon" wrote in message

"Scott Cramer" wrote in message

Really? We were attacked by Iraq? When? Must not have made the
evening news that day. I know, they coulda- mighta- maybe- well it's
possible they were thinking about making weapons of mass destruction 'n
such, but we invaded them. They never attacked us.

So uh,,, you believe that Iraq was totally inocent, had nothing to do
with, did not help in any way, those that attacked us. The attempted
assignation on Bush Sr. does not count?
I guess I look at all things in general and come up with the obvious.

You can't win here, Leon ... but you can at the polls, where it counts. Just
make damn sure you do.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/15/04