Swingman

Default OT - middle ages?

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message

No, how about holding him to the standards of the Constitution ?
There are limits, even for a president.

Despite all you read/hear, don't suppose for a second that both the
legistlative and judicial branches will NOT see to that, particularly
considering the current political climate.

I envy the US its constitution, and the fabled "checks and balances"
of its government. On the whole I prefer the UK's political system to
that of the USA, but your founding fathers did a damn good job on this
bit.

We think so also ... and many thanks to you POME's.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/15/04