Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default Fear of radiation worse than radiation...

On Jun 4, 9:26*pm, The Other Mike
wrote:
On Tue, 4 Jun 2013 10:14:38 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

On Jun 4, 9:46 am, The Other Mike
wrote:
On Sun, 02 Jun 2013 09:30:55 +0100, Farmer Giles wrote:
"VIENNA - A reactor meltdown could occur within one hour if a commercial
passenger jet hits a nuclear power plant, according to a new Greenpeace

More lies spread by the greens to force their ****ty agenda down the craws of
mankind. Greenpeace, FoE and FIT parasites are by far the biggest threat to
life on earth, far bigger than any terrorist threat.

I'd zap them all in an electric chair powered by nuclear power, the sooner the
better as with useless wind turbines polluting our country we might run out of
surplus for this essential task.

--

So you resort to abuse when shown evidence you don't like?
Retard.

It's Greenpeace you retard. They don't do real facts just made up ones.

--

They collect facts you don't want to hear about. Allcanbe checked.