Posted to alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,free.usenet,alt.home.repair,alt.politics.homosexuality

Default The IRS Scandal.

On Tue, 04 Jun 2013 17:21:11 -0500, Mitchell Holman
nomailverizon.net wrote:

wrote in news
On Tue, 04 Jun 2013 07:54:07 -0500, Mitchell Holman
nomailverizon.net wrote:

(Jason) wrote in
:

In article , Free Lunch
wrote:

On Mon, 03 Jun 2013 13:58:16 -0400, wrote in
alt.atheism:

Jason prefers to accept all of the benefits of living in an
enlightened state while whining about it.

Why isn't Mississippi swarming with right-wing immigrant?

We need to remain in Liberal California to take care of the grand
children. I would like to move to Texas or Arizona to be around
neighbors that are not liberal democrats.

Yes, Jason, come to Texas, where the
all-Republican government is growing, not
shrinking, where deregulation has led to
the highest utility bills in the country,

Just a little fact checking...

Four Pinocchios for you (lefties *always* lie).

Consider yourself corrected.

http://switchboard.nrdc.org/blogs/rc...rnia_rivalry_m
o.html

Nothing relevant there.

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/busi...regulation-in-
Texas-fails-to-make-power-more-4191062.php

Nothing relevant there.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/01/25/t...ince-electric-
deregulation/

HTTP ERROR 500

Nope. Looks like you're lying again. Not unexpected, since you're a
loony leftie.

Why don't you just show the electric rates for the 50 states? ...of
STFU and admit that you're a liar.