Leon

Default OT - middle ages?

"Bay Area Dave" wrote in message
.. .
It's not the president's job to poll every Tom, Dick, and
Harry, to decide what's right. Since he was elected, let
him do the job as he sees fit.

I am going to stand squarely beside you on this one Dave. Imagine how
much could be accomplished by our government if it was not always at war
with itself. Republicans against the Democrats. Democrats against
Republicans. To hell with what is right or good for the people as long as
one party wins over the other party. I blows me away that both parties
think that we cannot see this all this crap for what it really is, school
yard bickering. If the government had to make a profit all this BS would
come to a screeching halt. We have lost a great leader and my deepest
respect and sympathy goes to the Ragan family. Why does it take something
like this for the two parties to work cooperatively together?

But back to the point your were making, if we the people would give the
president, "any of our presidents" respect and work with him and not fight
him tooth and nail all the way because he is not a member of the correct
party, things would be a lot better. If he screws up, we replace him like
we did with Carter and how we would have done with Nixon had he pulled that
crap in his first term and had he not decided to resign. I think we as
Americans have learned to bitch too much and not do anything to help solve
the problems.