Posted to alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,free.usenet,alt.home.repair,alt.politics.homosexuality
Mitchell Holman Mitchell Holman is offline

Default The IRS Scandal.

Free Lunch wrote in
:

On Mon, 03 Jun 2013 13:58:16 -0400, wrote in
alt.atheism:

On Sat, 01 Jun 2013 15:47:51 -0700,
(Jason) wrote:

I live in California. I have a different problem. The liberal
democrats pass bills that I don't support. There is nothing that we
can do about the problem.

Sure there is; *MOVE*.

Jason prefers to accept all of the benefits of living in an
enlightened state while whining about it.

Why isn't Mississippi swarming with right-wing immigrant?

Mississippi is the leading state for consuming more
federal benefits than they contribute in taxes. In other
words, they whine about federal spending even as they
DEPEND on federal spending.