Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Delta faucet repair?

It's been a lot of years, but I think I had a Delta faucet apart, one time. They had two spring loaded rubber seals, which were three or four bucks at the hardware. That, and some waterproof silicone grease, and the faucet was all good, again. Please check with a small town hardware store, might still be the case.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Davej" wrote in message ...
A friend of mine has a number of Delta faucets in his home with the
single multi-function handle and they all leak under the handle,
especially in the full-cold position. Is there perhaps some sort of
replaceable seal? Thanks.