Bay Area Dave

Default OT - middle ages?

It's not the president's job to poll every Tom, Dick, and
Harry, to decide what's right. Since he was elected, let
him do the job as he sees fit.

dave

Doug Miller wrote:

In article , Larry Blanchard wrote:

With this groups propensity for off-topic rantings (yes, I'm
guilty too), how come I've seen no comments about the memos
surfacing that say the president can authorize torture?

Frankly, I'm appalled, and I wish the President would promptly and publicly
repudiate those memos and dismiss the people that wrote them.

My feeling is that we're in danger of becoming what we're fighting.

I agree.

Note that our military, in general, is opposed to this because
the Geneva convention and other treaties provide protection for
our troops as well.

Yep.

--
Regards,