John McCoy

Default OT - middle ages?

"Leon" wrote in
:

In this case, you have to fight fire with fire if the other side does
not abide by the rules. The enemy brought all this on upon them
selves. They thought they could hide behind the Geneva convention but
not abide by the Geneva convention. Can't have you cake and eat it.

Looking at it the other way, tho, it's kind of hard to take the
moral high ground and declare the other side to be evil and
odious, when our leadership appears to be just as lacking in
moral standing as the enemy.

Most of us would prefer to be able to say "we're better than
them" rather than "it's OK for me because they did it first".

John