heyscott

Default Maximum rip width for 3/4" red oak

I suppose I could be more specific.

The shelves will be 11 1/16" deep by 21" wide. (There will be an array
of 6 shelves high by 4 shelves wide, with equally deep 3/4" risers
between each column of shelves.) I had intended to finish both top and
bottom equally with stain and polyeurethane. To fasten shelves to my
bookshelf risers, I was going to use two dowels on each side, rather
than inserting into dado cuts.

I am using #20 plate joiner biscuits in my glue up operations, about
every 5 inches or so.

Thanks for the replies so far -- I welcome any further advice on this
matter!