Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Smarty Smarty is offline

Default A Sony' CRTs color is screwed up.

On 6/2/2013 9:37 PM, Arfa Daily wrote:

I am also saddened to see the era of electronic construction fade
away. No doubt the deterioration of American leadership and expertise
in "building things" is a bigger and related source of disappointment
for those of us who remember this period fondly, and have deep
concerns for our kids and grandchildren.

The Heathkit appeal for me personally wore out as I began to do my
own designs and finished my engineering program. I got heavily into
digital, gave up ham radio (except for radioteletype RTTY), and began
buying more advanced audio and video stuff. My basement in my
parent's home looked like a cross between a wholesale electronics
parts supplier and a messy teenager's bedroom.........

Take a squint at
http://heathkit.com/survey/index.php/278489?lang=en

Arfa

Excellent !!!!