Posted to alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,free.usenet,alt.home.repair,alt.politics.homosexuality
Alex W. Alex W. is offline

Default The IRS Scandal.

On Sun, 2 Jun 2013 19:45:16 -0500, NotMe wrote:

"Jason" wrote in message

The poll takers should interview drug dealers. They will tell the poll
takers about their many customers that trade food stamp cards for illegal
drugs.

Bahahahahahahahaahahaha you expect drug dealers to not only respond to
questions but to do so honestly?

It's been done before. If one can persuade a dealer that
the responses are anonymous and without legal consequences
-- a big If, admittedly -- they can and do furnish useful
information. That said, I very much doubt whether a street
dealer has the inclination to accept anything other than
cash for his drugs. Why should he bother with the hassle of
trying to fence or exchange food stamps or stolen goods when
he knows full well that his customers are desperate enough
to do this chore for him?

The one sure way to find out either way would be to question
drug dealers once they have been arrested (which, I am
reliably informed, does occur with depressing frequency).
Offer to exchange their full and frank and truthful
cooperation with researchers for three months knocked off
their sentence, and I am pretty certain that researchers
would be able to obtain all the information they want.