Posted to alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,free.usenet,alt.home.repair,alt.politics.homosexuality
Alex W. Alex W. is offline

Default The IRS Scandal.

On Sun, 02 Jun 2013 22:50:04 -0700, Jason wrote:

A driver's license in most states means the person is an American citizen.
I had to show the DMV officials in California my Virginia Birth
Certificate before I could be issued a Calif. driver's license.

It does not mean you are a citizen. To obtain a California
driving licence, you have to prove your identity by
providing one of the following:

.... the original or a certified copy of one of the following
documents is acceptable:

¡EUS Birth Certificate (certified copy from state or local
vital statistics office)
¡EUS Certificate of Birth Abroad or Report of Birth Abroad
¡EFederal Proof of Indian Blood Degree
¡EUSCIS American Indian Card
¡EBirth Certificate or passport issued from a US Territory
¡EUS Passport or US Passport Card
¡EUS Military Identification Cards (Active or reserve duty,
dependent of a military member, retired member, discharged
from service, medical/religious personnel)
¡ECommon Access Card (only if designated as Active military
or Active Reserve or Active Selected Reserve)
¡ECertificate of Naturalization or Citizenship
¡ENorthern Mariana Card
¡EUSCIS US Citizen ID Card
¡EPermanent Resident Card
¡ETemporary Resident Identification Card
¡ECanadian Passport/Birth Certificate
¡ENon¡Vresident Alien Canadian Border Crossing Card
¡EValid foreign passport with a valid Record of
Arrival/Departure (form I¡V94)
¡E"Processed for I¡V551" stamped in a valid foreign passport
¡EPermanent Resident Re¡Ventry Permit
¡ERefugee travel document
¡ECertified court order or judgment issued from a court of
competent jurisdiction. Must contain name, birth date, place
of birth, legal presence status, and judge¡¦s signature.
¡ECertification from California Department of Corrections or
California Youth Authority
¡EEmployment Authorization Card
¡EValid I¡V94 stamped "Refugee," "Parole or Parolee,"
"Asylee," or Section 207, Section 208, Section 209, Section
212d(2), HP or PIP
¡EValid I¡V94 with attached photo stamped "Processed for I¡V551
temporary evidence of lawful admission for permanent
residence"
¡ENotice of Action (I¡V797 Approved Petition) ¡V must indicate
approved extension of stay or change in status that grants
temporary or permanent residency, or indicates that an
original, duplicate or renewal Resident Alien card is
forthcoming.
¡EImmigration judge¡¦s order granting asylum
¡EMexican Border Crossing Card with valid I¡V94
¡EU.S. Border Crossing Identification card with valid I¡V94

See how many valid and acceptable proofs of identity you can
spot which do not require US citizenship.

Then consider the fact that I could get a valid California
driver's licence simply by flying to LA, shacking up with
Jeanne for a couple of weeks (for a proper address rather
than a hotel) and facing the endurance obstacle course that
is the DMV.