Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default A Sony' CRTs color is screwed up.

I am also saddened to see the era of electronic construction fade away.
No doubt the deterioration of American leadership and expertise in
"building things" is a bigger and related source of disappointment for
those of us who remember this period fondly, and have deep concerns for
our kids and grandchildren.

The Heathkit appeal for me personally wore out as I began to do my own
designs and finished my engineering program. I got heavily into digital,
gave up ham radio (except for radioteletype RTTY), and began buying more
advanced audio and video stuff. My basement in my parent's home looked
like a cross between a wholesale electronics parts supplier and a messy
teenager's bedroom.........

Take a squint at

http://heathkit.com/survey/index.php/278489?lang=en

Arfa