Gnube

Default Mail order limbo - an extra dimension?

On 17 Nov 2003 04:05:44 -0800, (Matt Beard) wrote:

Gnube wrote in message . ..
Snip Boy was I
pleased to be knocked up at that time on a Saturday morning - it was
my only "lay in" of the week at the time.

Damn, some of what Gnube wrote does not seem as amusing
as would have suited me, so I'll just chop about at Gnube's words
here and there in a vain attempt to subvert what people think he wrote
no one will notice eh!? :OP
Good value for the £4.65 standard charge at the time.

Erm, is it just my dirty mind or do you need to read through your
posts before sending them!!

But I did read through it first, It seems the problem must be up your
end! ;O)

Take Care,
Gnube
{too thick for linux}