Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default Disabled Nation: Record 10,978,040 collecting disability payments

In article
,
" wrote:

On Jun 2, 3:12*pm, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" atlas-
wrote:
In article ,
(Brian Gordon) wrote:

In article
, Malcom
\"Mal\" Reynolds wrote:
* * * [...]
seems to me that if a corp pays little or no taxes (as in the
case of Apple) they are living off the public

But Apple (et al) don't MAKE the tax laws, they just FOLLOW them.
*If you have a beef, it is with CONGRESS that DOES make the laws
:-(

But those people who get benefits don't make the laws, they follow
them. If you have a beef, it is with CONGRESS, not the people who
follow the law

Not quite. When people who can work are on welfare for generation
after generation, having 7 kids out of wedlock, instead of getting a
job and using a condom, then I have a problem with them and the govt
program that allows it.

If only you lipstick conservatives felt that way about the financial
institutions that continue to game the system