Posted to alt.home.repair

Default gas-oil mix

On Sun, 2 Jun 2013 16:26:31 +0000 (UTC), Danny D
wrote:

On Sun, 02 Jun 2013 15:39:31 +0000, Danny D wrote:

Here's a picture of my shelf with those containers:

BTW, I usually buy a TC-W3 NMMA-certified two-stroke oil:
http://www.nmma.org/certification/ce...oil/tc-w3.aspx

Is that the quality metric that you more experienced guys aim for?

TC-W3 oil is for water cooled (marine) engines. SOME TC-W# also meets
TM specifications, which means it is good for aircooled engines, such
as motorcycles and small powered equipment. Straight TC rated oil is
specified for most air cooled equipment. Non TM TC-W3 is NOT designed
to run at the higher temperatures generally experienced with things
like chainsaws and weed-eaters etc.