Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house
Home Guy Home Guy is offline

Default Made in China (was: Wealth of most Americans down 55%)

Big Al wrote:

Every time we buy something made in China, another person here in
the US loses their job.

So let's all look for that China label, close another US factory and
lay off our neighbors. Our grandkids can find jobs at McLowes Depot
and Walmart, right?

You people are so stupidly blind.

The root cause of why you buy so much **** made in China is because your
congress gives China most-favored-nation status in terms of import and
trade.

Ask you politicians why they dropped import taxes on stuff from China
years ago.

The answer they won't tell you is that if you don't want a world-war
involving China, you'd better find a way to keep a billion people
employed. One way to keep them employed is to buy their **** - hand
over fist, at a furious rate.

That's what you're doing, and that's really why you're able to do it.

Then the Chinese loan you back that money because your congress is
making your national debt balloon to ridiculous proportions.