Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Anyone think they can duplicate this desk?

My guess - British, done while on a tour of duty to India.
A British Army Engineer. ME. seems to fit my mind.

Martin

On 6/1/2013 11:33 AM, PHT wrote:
On Sat, 01 Jun 2013 07:20:49 -0400, Meanie wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/MKikHxKeodA?rel=0

Too cool!

Apparently made hundreds of years ago in Germany. though, I'm uncertain.

It has the look of being made in the 1800's. Can you think of how much it
would cost today to build one of those.

The workmanship is outstanding. I have seen other items that had hidden
drawers and compartments. The workmanship has always been outstanding.

Paul T.