Posted to alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,free.usenet,alt.home.repair,alt.politics.homosexuality
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess is offline

Default Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Gays

On Fri, 31 May 2013 13:09:45 -0400
wrote:
On Thu, 30 May 2013 10:59:52 -0700, "Fidem Turbare, the non-existent
atheist goddess" wrote:
On Thu, 30 May 2013 12:52:10 -0400
wrote:
On Thu, 30 May 2013 08:51:29 -0400, Ben Kaufman
wrote:
On Wed, 29 May 2013 18:42:27 -0700, "Fidem Turbare, the
non-existent atheist goddess" wrote:
On Wed, 29 May 2013 03:05:42 -0400
Ben Kaufman wrote:
On Tue, 28 May 2013 10:58:46 -0400,
wrote:
On Tue, 28 May 2013 08:22:37 -0400, Ben Kaufman
wrote:
On Sat, 25 May 2013 22:27:54 -0500, "Attila Iskander"
wrote:
"Ben Kaufman"
wrote in message
On Fri, 24 May 2013 22:34:11 -0500, "Attila Iskander"

wrote:
"Not X" wrote in message
On 05/24/2013 08:20 AM, PV wrote:

[snip]

Sexual orientation is not a choice, however atheism
is, so why must Scouts
change to accommodate those that choose atheism?

Atheism is simply the state of NOT being afflicted by a
debilitating condition. It is NOT a choice, the same way
NOT having Alzheimer's disease
isn't a choice.

You are not born atheist
It's a choice you make somewhere along the way.

Actually, you were born atheist. You didn't believe in any
gods until an adult
spoon fed it to you as the facts.

NOPE !
You were born a blank page
That means at best you were born agnostic.

Get yourself a dictionary and learn the meaning of words

Nope, you can't even be an agnostic until someone tries to
make you believe that gods are real. And of course, young
children are vulnerable to this sort of brain washing.

You're born caring whether there is a God? That means that
there must be a God. God, you're an idiot!

You have zero reading comprehension, and an apparent severe
learning disability to continue spewing ad hominem after it was
explained to you how poorly this reflects on your ability to
debate.

He was debating? I thought he was seeking an education.

Apparently at Troll University.

Another lefty liar. No surprise. With all of the religious
zealots in the group, it's to be expected.

Indeed, we do get more than our fair share of religious zealots and
religious right-wing-nuts here in this "alt.atheism" newsgroup. By
the way, your fallacious ad hominem assertion doesn't help your
reputation.

Wat makes an arrogant ass like you come to the conclusion that I give
a rat's ass about my reputation among a bunch of religious zealots?

The fact that you're still having social intercourse with me here in
this "alt.atheism" newsgroup. (And my buttocks are not arrogant,
they're asthetically shaped with appropriate curvatures.)

Regarding your concern for your "reputation among a bunch of religious
zealots" (sic.), I can only assume that you're more vociferous than
many of the others. Perhaps you're purposely trying to stand out?

Now, no longer wasting my time.

You're lying again.

I challenge you to prove that accusation.

He's still reading. You lefty morons can't help yourself.

Who's he?

--
Fidem Turbāre, the non-existent atheist goddess
"It's funny how religion tries so adamantly to say it's something