Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default small privacy trees

On Fri, 31 May 2013 15:36:17 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

All they had to do was use simple common sense... oh well :-\

Common sense? What city official has common sense? When I had a
warehouse/office near downtown in an area that was a light industrial
and supply house area, I wanted to extend a chain-link fence around
a lot to keep the "Urban Campers" off the lot and away from the vehicles
and trailers. The Affirmative Action moron who was in charge of such
things for the city refused to grant a permit for a chain-link fence. We
were told we must build a fence with brick and wrought iron
which would not only be nicer than any building in the area but very
easy for said Urban Campers to climb over. Of course the trailers were
broken into along with the vehicles which also had the glass smashed
but that didn't matter to the city which didn't have to permit an ugly
chain-link fence. o_O

TDD

You were about to make a point. Get to it. :-\