Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jo Stein Jo Stein is offline

Default Fear of radiation worse than radiation...

On 01.06.2013 00:40, Tim Streater wrote:
What I write here should be understandable even by you dimwits.

Those who want to know more about radiation should buy this book:
http://www.radiationandreason.com/index.php?faq
Why is radiation not dangerous at low doses?

Biology is very clever. Through evolution it has learnt to repair and
clean up after a low dose of radiation, using the same mechanisms
that protect against chemical damage to cells. This is known from
laboratory studies.

--
jo
"We should never so entirely avoid danger as to appear