Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default Fear of radiation worse than radiation...

On Jun 1, 3:30*am, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
On 31/05/13 23:32, Farmer Giles wrote:

On 31/05/2013 23:08, Tim Streater wrote:
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

http://www.world-nuclear-news.org/RS...tweigh_Fukushi....

ion_risk_3105131.html

And in the 1600s it was witches. I imagine harry would have ben there
with the best of them, lighting the logs under the "witch" because she
floated when they dunked her.

One thing we can always rely on with the nuclear lobby is their
ability to tell lies, and I bet the next one will be to tell us you've
solved the problem of what to do with the increasing amount of nuclear
waste.

Unless, that is, you try the even bigger lie that there is no problem.

Of course if you start from bigotry, everything proves the case. No one
died after Chernobyl? Obviously its being covered up...

You are a lying toad TurNiP' Full of ****. Are you in the pay of
someone?
Thirty one people died shorty after the disaster and many more will
die.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl_disaster_effects

As usual the disaster was not reported it was covered up.
Evacuation did not start until 36 hours after the disaster.
(Ha Ha As if they thought they could deny it! But it was the
instinctive response of the nuclear industry. Denial),
It was detected in Sweden first, they thought they had a leak in
their own reactors