Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Fear of radiation worse than radiation...

Well what I mean is that ground water at the moment is being affected by
the melted down core. No say the authorities, there is just not enough
radiation where the ground water is..
Well they would say that of course. You also have to remember that Japan
has still very much to fear from radiation and some families are still
blighted by what happened at the end of the wr.

Brian

Email:

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
In article ,
"Brian Gaff" wrote:

Well yes that would be so, but the point is nobody trusts those who tell
them its OK as so often they have been proved wrong.

When's that then - that they have been proved wrong, I mean? And about
what?

--
Tim

"That excessive bail ought not to be required, nor excessive fines
imposed,