Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Kilz

On 5/31/2013 11:17 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
Does Kilz come in anything other than spray can? We need to do a small
closet area and found out from the initial coat that the overspray is
truly remarkable.

Kilz is a BRAND name, not a specific product, and it comes in many
flavors. I've used the shellac-based primer in spray can, and probably
came close to burning down the house. I used water-based primer on
Formica cabinet in bathroom, and it worked just fine. Here is a link to
product selection at Kilz:

http://www.kilz.com/primer/v/index.j...8a 05d103RCRD

If tightly sealed, I've had Kilz w.b. last for years....comes in handy.