Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D Danny D is offline

Default Need to convince the wife that it's crud on her countertop (notgrout)

On Wed, 29 May 2013 14:52:04 -0400, Dan Espen wrote:

Looks like black grout to me.

What's confusing is that the black stuff is soft, and grout,
I would think, would be rock hard - yet - I would also think
that a countertop should be smooth and not have crevices for
crud to inevitably get trapped in.

Do any of you have a similar countertop?

Is yours smooth across the edges of the blocks?
(I'm not sure what material it's made of. Granite?)

I'll also look at a countertop store; but they'll only have
new stuff, and not stuff that has been in use for years.

OCD?

Who me?