Posted to rec.woodworking
Brian Brian is offline

Default Rob Sekeris' wife Relay for Life

On 27/05/2013 12:35 AM, Dave Balderstone wrote:
Thank you for asking us, Angela. It's an honour.

I know the pain will never disappear, but it will get easier to bear.
Remember to laugh. I'm sure Rob would want you to.

Dave

In article ,
wrote:

It's hard to believe it's been 5 months since I lost my sweet, amazing man
after a year long valiant battle to cancer. Last year Rob walked the victory
lap at the Relay for Life as a survivor. This year myself and my daughter
will be walking in his honour and his memory.

Last year we walked and raised funds while hoping and praying for a cure to
save Rob. This year we walk hoping and praying for a cure to save other
families from the enormous loss we suffered, perhaps your family.

I post here because so many of your honoured Rob last year while he was still
fighting by sponsoring us and your support meant so, so much to him. I hope
some of you will be able to honour his memory with a donation this year
again. Every dollar counts.

I continue to miss Rob every moment of every day, my life will never be the
same.

Blessings,
Angela

http://convio.cancer.ca/site/TR/Rela...al&fr_id=12465

+1

I have a sister in the fight now.

brian

--
Brian Hoyt Email: Brian dot Hoyt at Dal dot Ca
Stillwater Lake, Nova Scotia

Change the world one loan at a time - visit Kiva.org to find out how