Posted to alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,free.usenet,alt.home.repair,alt.politics.homosexuality
Alex W. Alex W. is offline

Default Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Gays

On Tue, 28 May 2013 17:28:00 -0700, Fidem Turbare, the
non-existent atheist goddess wrote:

On Sat, 25 May 2013 23:43:43 -0700
Jeanne Douglas wrote:

Based on how you write, and what you write about, I would have
expected you to have scored higher. What happened? Were there
distractions during the test?

Paul Newman was on The Tonight Show that Friday night, so I only got
4 hours of sleep before taking all 5 tests.

Make sure you buy his sauces at the grocery store -- he donates a lot
of money to excellent social and community causes, as I understand it.

Somewhere I read that as a percentage of his income, he is
the most generous Hollywood star ever. Certainly, by 2010,
the charity funded by his sauces disbursed more than $300
million.