Posted to alt.cellular-phone-tech,sci.electronics.repair,alt.internet.wireless

Default How can a toll-free number fail on landlines & VOIP but not on cellphones?

On Tue, 28 May 2013 17:47:06 -0500, "ps56k"
wrote:

I hate when our friends call from Calif - as ALL calls are default blocked
on CLID -

I live in California. My AT&T POTS line and PagePlus cell phone
"line" should both show my name and CID. It worked about 2 years ago
when I last tested it. Did something change?

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D