Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D Danny D is offline

Default Is there a "special" tool for moving dead brush 100 feet away?

On Tue, 28 May 2013 18:46:34 +0000, JoeBro wrote:

most people can learn to pick up a few sticks and move
them at the same time they are just doing it.

I was hoping for a better way.

In fact, I'm praying for a better way, because I still have
about a hundred linear feet of slop to clear where the roadway
is UPHILL fifty feet ... which has to be done this week.

I'm thinking of just throwing the darn things uphill
but then they'll clutter the roadway and be a hazard.