Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels[_3_] Lee Michaels[_3_] is offline

Default Another "Me 2" track saw, from some one we know about

"Leon" lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in message
Triton! And apparently Kreg Tools is now the Triton importer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6a7CzGGULc

Not much info on this yet. It must be a brand new product. But it does
have a couple nice features. I like the fact that you can buy ordinary
circular saw blades for it. And how do you like that nifty dust collection
system? LOL Actually for me, it would be just fine. If you are working
outside and don't use it that much, it should be just fine. I wonder how
the pricing will be. It is going to be one price everywhere or will some
folks discount it?