Posted to alt.home.repair
DA DA is offline

Default small privacy trees

replying to leza wang , DA wrote:
lezawang wrote:
Do you recommend any small tree (4-6 feet tall) that I
can plant to give privacy and enforce my land boards? I live in Toronto,
Ontario. Thanks a lot.

It is really hard to match hollyberries (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilex_aquifolium ) as a privacy barrier. They
are evergreen and pretty much impenetrable once they become big enough.
And they look pretty all year round, not to mention Christmas time Can
grow higher than what you need but they grow very slowly, pruning them to
size should not be a big burden. I live much further south than Toronto,
ON but I think I've seen them there as well, or at least some hardened
varieties.

--
/\_/\
((@v@)) NIGHT