Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Looking for truly small medicine cabinet

On 5/27/2013 9:22 PM, Don Wiss wrote:
On 27 May 2013, "hrhofmann@sbcglobal. net wrote:

I don't understand why any surface mount cabinet cannot be recessed.
All you have to do is drill some holes on the sides and then shim the
opening to center the cabinet in the space between whatever stud
widths you have. I've done it a few times and no big problem if you
can drill 4 holes and measure to the nearest 1/16". A few pieces of
1/4 round around the opening will cover any mistakes you make in
measuringg. Done that also.

Precisely. +1

Okay. I'll see if the architect goes along.

Goes along???? Who's working for whom, here????