Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D Danny D is offline

Default Is there a "special" tool for moving dead brush 100 feet away?

On Mon, 27 May 2013 10:26:46 -0700, Roy wrote:

How do you thing mankind has transported stuff for eons?

Funny you mention that, because I fell back into the stone
age building a rustic "plow" out of a chunk of wood:

I used the yoke end to push the piles into bundles:

And, I used the barbed end to tease the tangled mess apart:

Once I got the pile manageable, then I moved into the rope
age, which did the bulk of the distance moving.

And, when it was all almost cleaned up, only then could I
move into the wheelbarrow and broom age to clean up the
aftermath.

It was then a hot shower and poison oak detoxifying step.