Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D Danny D is offline

Default Is there a "special" tool for moving dead brush 100 feet away?

On Mon, 27 May 2013 10:26:46 -0700, Roy wrote:

...you have hands and arms...
pick up the wood and CARRY it to where you want it.

As you noted, I did carry the sticks, one by one, from the
hillside, which looked like this after a few hours of carrying:

But then, at about five different points, there was this
taller-than-a-man pile at junction points to deal with:

I was looking for a better way than *carrying* five of those
piles a hundred and fifty feet by hand to the final destination.