Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D Danny D is offline

Default Is there a "special" tool for moving dead brush 100 feet away?

On Sun, 26 May 2013 13:19:04 -0700, Bob F wrote:

Rake it onto a tarp, then grab a corner or 4 and drag it.

This is the best idea of all, although I'll have to carry or
throw the ten to twenty-foot gnarly long wood branches onto
the tarp, rather than raking them onto it.

I only realized I must have left my tarp camping last week
when I went to look for it; so I will ask my buddies if they
have it perchance.

Until then, I was using this 100-foot safety rope, using
the same concept and idea of the tarp.