nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [_2_] View Post
But when you see what a new board actually costs, you may want to re-evaluate how to proceed. Hell, when you see what that board costs and depending on the age of the stove, it might be time for a new stove.
I would maybe find out what the part number of the board is and Google it.

If you buy it from the factory authorized repair depot, it's going to cost an arm and a leg.

If you buy it from any appliance parts shop, it's going to be expensive.

If you buy it online, you might get it pretty cheap.

That's because a lot of these electronic components are made in China and Singapore and Malaysia, and some online vendors buy those same parts from the manufacturers and sell them online here in North America for much less.

I paid $60 for a heater relay for a Maytag front loading dryer at my local Reliable Part store cuz the Maytag factory authorized service depot wanted over $100 for it. Then I bought two more just like it online for $12 each. They both even had the Maytag logo printed on them. I fully expect they came from the same factory in Asia that makes them for Maytag.