Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] none@none.com is offline

Default Rob Sekeris' wife Relay for Life

On Mon, 27 May 2013 02:55:19 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 26 May 2013 20:28:20 -0700 (PDT),

I post here because so many of your honoured Rob last year while he was still fighting by sponsoring us and your support meant so, so much to him. I hope some of you will be able to honour his memory with a donation this year again. Every dollar counts.
I continue to miss Rob every moment of every day, my life will never be the same.
Angela
http://convio.cancer.ca/site/TR/Rela...al&fr_id=12465

Happy to help Angela. I've lost both parents and a close friend to
cancer, so I understand your pain.

Dave Moore