Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Is there a "special" tool for moving dead brush 100 feet away?

Danny D wrote:
I own a wood chipper, but I've learned that a 2-inch chipper takes
forever ... so ... for fire prevention, I need to arrange brush for
professional wood chipping next week, so, last night, I created a
half dozen small brush piles which need to be moved to the roadway:

I need to move some brush uphill, some downhill, and then, once on
pavement, down about a hundred or so feet into piles convenient for
the professional wood chipping crew:

My question: Not owning a pickup truck, is there a hand tool for
moving brush piles en masse a hundred feet once on the roadway?

PS: Sorry for the poor quality photos; it took far longer to
collect the brush and move it down the hill than I thought,
so these pictures are when it covered the driveway and I
was moving it to the roadway about 100 to 150 feet away.

Rake it onto a tarp, then grab a corner or 4 and drag it.