Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D Danny D is offline

Default most economical (gasoline)

On Sun, 26 May 2013 09:28:56 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

The important thing is, do they work?
Seems as though they do from my experience.

I agree with you, based on my personal experience.

All gasolines sold in my state have the three ingredients that
are sold by the Techron marketing team as an additive package
(i.e., detergent, alcohol, & aromatics).

To me, adding *more* of the same, is not necessarily a good
thing.

It's clear, to me, that "Techron" (which indicates some level
of PEA detergents) is merely a marketing "differentiation"
created solely to garner more money from the consumer.

All gasolines have detergents.
Detergents are cheap.
PEA is cheap.
Techron is not.