Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default What material is used for pool equipment o-rings (buna? viton? nitrile? silicone?)

On Sun, 26 May 2013 10:56:22 -0700 (PDT), DD_BobK
wrote:

You're assuming facts not in evidence

"You're forgetting that some people love to learn! "

I'm a life long learner & I appreciate that in others.
It is my impression that in your case the slope of the learning curve
is so flat as to be indistinguishable from zero....

Now that Oren has divined that you are retired .....all I can say is
"oh goodie".

Upon retirement; he took up DIY home repair, not a bad thing, though.

When I retired I needed some refresher remedial stuff.