Posted to alt.home.repair
DD_BobK DD_BobK is offline

Default What material is used for pool equipment o-rings (buna? viton?nitrile? silicone?)

On May 26, 8:13*am, Danny D wrote:
On Sun, 26 May 2013 00:08:05 -0700, DD_BobK wrote:
think about the spelling of lots of english word, no rhyme or
reason (sometimes) just have to accept it.

You'll note that I strive to not misspell words in my posts,
and that I punctuate my sentences as well as I can - and that
all my posts are readable & responsive (if a bit verbose).

So, even if I'm asking about something as mundane as how to
properly plumb a shower stall, I take pains to use the English
language as properly as I know how to use it.

It's all part of the enjoyment of understanding what is
being said and done.

In fact, you'll notice that I even have an ancillary thread
on the English-usage newsgroups asking how the word "plumb"
came about; it's interesting that the term comes from
hanging lead balls (i.e., plumbum) on the end of a string.

Learning just *that*, was more fun than the actual plumbing
of the shower stall.

Huh?

IMO total non sequitur

plus....when did you plumb a shower stall, I missed that?