Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Cell problem

On 5/26/13 10:29 AM, KenK wrote:
First of all, forgive me if I've asked this here before. My memory does
not work as well as it used to.

I have a non-clamshell (bad choice) cell and it is giving me an annoying
problem. It normally is turned off - used for rare outgoing calls only. I
carry it in a belt 'holster'. When I lean over far enough, it sometimes
turns on, with an annoying noise, and sometimes 'butt dials'. I tried
putting stiff heavy cardboard on both sides, No help.

Some cut. I bought a couple clamshell phones on Ebay for under
$30 if memory serves. I have no idea about cell company policies.