fred

Default coloured silicone sealant

In article , RichardS
noaccess@invalid.? writes
I found some black at my local plastice supply company, they had a whole

range of colours. It was not a brand that you see in the sheds. Its ther
only place I
know where to get black from.

Rick

Wasn't Trend, was it?

I've just had to splash out rather more than I wanted (£5) on a smallish
tube of black Trend worktop sealant for filling a gap between the new
floorboards and mortar (dyed black) under the slate hearth.

Didn't take much interest in the other colours that they had in, but Mary at
D&M would be able to tell you 'cos that's where I got it from
(www.dm-tools.co.uk).

cheers
Richard

If you need it again, RS do a range from Bostic and have black:
RS341-0955 high modulus acetoxy cure 3.03+vat
RS341-0983 low modulus neutral cure - 3.47+vat
http://rswww.com

Also polyurethane in black (harder apparently) but at 9quid a pop.
--
fred