nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
The "o-ring" on an underwater camera case is not a round o-ring you
can readilly get a replacement for - it is generally a pretty long
o-ring formed to fit the perimeter of the case.. And no dental pick
required to remove it.
Well, the OP said he had an IP camera, and I didn't know what IP meant. A quick Google search said that it was a camera that could send and receive data over the internet, and was typically used for surveillance. He said he was getting water into it during heavy rains, so I just presumed it was mounted outside.

How do you figure it's an underwater camera?

Last edited by nestork : May 26th 13 at 06:01 AM