Posted to alt.home.repair
DD_BobK DD_BobK is offline

Default What material is used for pool equipment o-rings (buna? viton?nitrile? silicone?)

On May 25, 3:54*pm, "Danny D." wrote:
On Sat, 25 May 2013 12:13:55 -0700, Oren wrote:
Danny is showing his "Accountant" attributes. Counting beans...

I'm still shocked you know I'm an accountant!
(I must start counting Huckleberries when you say they're in season!)

The problem with the kits, by the way, is that they're incomplete.
*http://www.aladdin1950.com/index.html

For example, the Aladdin GO-KIT38-9 for my pump is missing the drain
plug o-rings; and there doesn't seem to be a filter o-ring kit for
the 25-inch diameter Sta-Rite System 3 Model S8M150 filter tank.

The guys who regularly post on AHR are pretty sharp....

It would take a major brain injury for most to forget that you're an
accountant......
Especially since your ongoing behavior reinforces the image MANY times
per day.

The plant manager where I work has a saying about "stepping over
dollars to pick up dimes"... ponder that.