Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hrhofmann@sbcglobal.net is offline

Default Toilet follow up

On May 25, 5:16*pm, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Couple of week ago I asked about toilets. *I ended up getting a Kohler
1.6 gallon flush. *Works well.

I got the "Comfort Height" elongated bowl and I'd recommend it for
anyone over 60 or with joint problems. *My wife is recovering from
surgery and it makes a *huge difference for her.

I'm going to overhaul the upstairs bathroom and I'll put a similar
model up there also.

Only reason not to put an elevated height toilet in is if you are
going to sell the house soon. Then, whatever bathroom would be used
by children in the family needs to be "normal" height. On the other
hand, it is not all that much money if you do have to replace the
elevated height toilet with a normal height toilet before selling the
house.