Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UK soldier was hacked to death by two black men in SE London (and KRWilliams says - what?)

On Sat, 25 May 2013 07:55:38 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
nestork wrote:

Attila Iskander;3067848 Wrote:

Please educate yourself BEFORE you come back to spout more ignorant
nonsense.

This whole discussion is stupid because it presumes that every burglar
is going to have a hand gun.

Actually I would presume most don't. However, I have seen enough
reports of burglars with guns that I would not be willing to presume
that MINE doesn't. One burglar having is a gun is quite enough reason
for me to not want to take chances.

Shoot first and call the police, later, to clean up the mess. That's
their job (protecting you isn't).