Posted to alt.home.repair
Ashton Crusher[_2_] Ashton Crusher[_2_] is offline

Default UK soldier was hacked to death by two black men in SE London (and KRWilliams says - what?)

On Fri, 24 May 2013 07:18:28 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On May 24, 1:32*am, nestork wrote:
Yeah, I think it's kind of stupid the British police DON'T have guns.
What are they supposed to do if the criminals they're trying to arrest
DO have guns.

Many of them do have guns. Like the ones that responded
to this incident and shot both of the muslim scum.

You call arriving 20 minutes later a "response"? I'd call it waking
up from a nap.

Here in Canada, any hunter can have a rifle, you have to have a darn
good reason and no criminal record to legally own a hand gun, and every
cop has his service revolver, and that makes some kinda horse sense to
me.

--
nestork

I see. So, while you think the Britts should arm every
cop, you also think a person needs a darn good reason
to have a pistol in their own house. Is wanting to be
able to protect yourself a good enough reason?